RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Care for children and/or elderly persons by overseeing their activities, providing companionship, and assisting them with dressing, bathing, eating, and other needs.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked, and record expenditures.
If you think you are capable from the above responsibilities. Click Inquire Now and send us your proposal.